At Quansa, that is what we work for everyday.
We're backed by top-tier investors in the US and Brazil, with extensive operating experience in tech unicorns 🦄 such as Revolut, 99 and Branch Metrics.
Quansa is a fintech born in the Silicon Valley (@Stanford University) with the mission of changing how Latin American workers access financial products. Currently with operations in Brazil and Chile, we provide a financial care solution for employees so they can work free of stress about their finances.
What is this position about?
We are looking for a creative, empathetic and data-driven Product Manager who will build our next set of user-facing products. The existing portfolio includes payroll-deducted advances and payroll deducted smart savings with unique features that allow our Financial Health Coaches help users optimize their cash flow and avoid highly predatory short term credit solutions - keeping them away from snowballing debt.
You will report directly to the founders and work super closely to our engineering team. With this in mind, we work in one week sprints, doing releases periodically to test our hypothesis as fast as possible.
You will work with us tirelessly to make the financial lives of workers happier and #stressfree 😉
We're a diverse, multicultural, energetic team. Curiosity and constant learning are values ingrained in the way we operate. We're always thinking of better ways to do things and we expect you to be a part of that mindset - your vision will be a big part of the decision-making process!
Your main activities in Quansa will be:
- Convert the product strategy into a clear roadmap, that you will plan and execute in order to create unique products
- Continuously identify and test ways to improve our solutions
- Become the expert for the financial solutions ecosystem through ongoing research and analysis of the market and our competition
- Facilitate features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product briefs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions, monitoring end user experience, and sharing insights with the rest of the organization
- Understand how the code translates into a new feature for our users: we don't expect you to code, but we do expect that you get your hands dirty with no-code tools if necessary
- Work with business development to identify big ideas, opportunities, and partners to join our financial health network
- Drive execution for successful partner product launches. Facilitate strong collaboration with the rest of the product team, operations, and external partners
For this role, is important that you:
- Want to build amazing products and teams!
- Are organized: prioritization skills are VERY important for this job!
- Are data-driven: you make decisions based on metrics and data from internal and external sources
- Question, observe and have a critical eye: always thinking about the best solution for our user!
- Are hands-on: we are starting our team and we participate a little bit in eve-ry-thing
- Are driven by challenges, always looking forward to learning and developing professionally
- Don't mind (you're even pleased!) constantly receiving feedback and improving your work during projects
- Are transparent and a team worker
- Have strategic product thinking
- Don't mind (you're even pleased!) constantly receiving and improving your work during projects
- Previous product-related experience and/or product engineering experience (+1 year)
- Deep knowledge of how the main financial products and services work and have an overall understanding of the financial ecosystem in Brazil
- Experience within the Fintech space is strongly preferred
- Great English skills - this is the main language we speak at Quansa and you will have to communicate confidently with all stakeholders
- Either Portuguese or Spanish as a native language (if you speak both, extra points!)
- Professional, high-integrity, organized, driven and results-oriented
- Be curious - whatever you don't know (yet) about Product Management, we will learn together!